need shop space in portland oregon

right now there are 4 of us woodworkers in an underground basement in SE portland. My buddy can't really afford to pay for the space for as little as he has time to use it. the place has underground parking and is easy to access. the temp is pretty stable without heat. it average 56 to 58 right now. the coldest it got was 52 when we had the week of bad weather. humidity is around 40 percent unless it has been raining a lot. the shop is not fully wired yet but it can get finished. it include most of the basics a unisaw 8" delta jointer and 15" I think or 19" delta planer and other tools. You would need your own insurance and other things to be worked out. the space is about 900sf if interested let me know and we can work out a interview. it's a nice place to work we all help each other out though I am about the only one there 5 days a week.

Reply to
Steve Knight