oak veneered ply or solid oak

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:38:30 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

Huh? That looks more like a Southwestern style to me.

-- To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 21:27:12 -0700, the infamous "Max" scrawled the following:

that Southwestern or G&G? It doesn't have the (how do the yuppies say it?) "organic liquidity" of G&G to me.

(OL = curves)

-- To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yep. The center section had to be much wider for the new TV. And the "design" is an attempt at Southwestern to match our den furniture which is definitely SW. (I can post some pictures of the furniture if you're interested)

Max

Reply to
Max