O/T: What are you getting the missus this year?

Page 3 of 3
"Leon" wrote:

Probably time for a new tool unless you already have a darning egg.<G>
Don't have a darning egg?
Time to fire up the lathe.
Lew

http://books.google.com/books?id=axf0LZBU-goC&pg=PA198&lpg=PA198&dq=sailor 's+palm&source=web&ots=oz9niRnV1Y&sig=D_lIDU-pjORwIl-8ukxD7Tn7Exs&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=9&ct=result#PPA199,M1
"MikeWhy" wrote:

http://books.google.com/books?id=axf0LZBU-goC&pg=PA198&lpg=PA198&dq=sailor 's+palm&source=web&ots=oz9niRnV1Y&sig=D_lIDU-pjORwIl-8ukxD7Tn7Exs&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=9&ct=result#PPA199,M1
Can't find a darning egg in my ditty bag.
Lew

MONEY PIT ALERT MONEY PIT ALERT MONEY PIT ALERT MONEY PIT ALERT MONEY PIT ALERT
Just be sure she gets most of her designs from the freebies on the internet. It will save you a bundle

Blue tooth headset.. was a request for Santa..
Also, I found an agate "egg" at our annual show a few weeks ago that she'll love.. I was lucky enough to arrange a good trade for it.. A bowl that had been to a few shows and not sold..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing