O/T: Veg-O-Matic Lives

Remember the guy hawking the Veg-O-Matic at the county fair.
You slice it, you dice it, etc.
Well, these days we have Vince and his SlapChop.
No mention of German craftsmanship this time.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Lew
No, but he does slip in a "you'll like my nuts" quip in the middle of the spiel.
Joe aka 10x