O/T: Toilet Seat

Enjoy
Lew ------------------------------ Charlie's wife, Lucy, had been after him for several weeks to paint the seat on their toilet.
Finally, he got around to doing it while Lucy was out.
After finishing, he left to take care of another matter before she returned.
She came in and undressed to take a shower.
Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet.
As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.
About that time, Charlie got home and realized her predicament.
They both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever.
Finally, in desperation, Charlie undid the toilet seat bolts.
Lucy wrapped a sheet around herself and Charlie drove her to the hospital emergency room.
The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this.).
Lucy tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor, I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."
The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them."
"I just never saw one mounted and framed."
On 11/4/2010 10:23 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Now, I don't care who your are, that there's funny.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
"Swingman" wrote:

--------------------- Shades of times past.
Remember Chick Sales, author of the Country Plumber.
My parents gave me their copy many years ago.
Lew

It HAD to have the word epoxy in it, but still pretty damned funny.