O/T: OJ

It's been more than 12 hours and no OJ comments.
Must be a slow day.
Lew

OJ who?
Must be 20th century, irrelevant stuff ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08
Swingman wrote:

Must be a friend of Manny Johnson's
Woodie wrote:

No, it is Homer's brother.
--
Froz...

FrozenNorth wrote:

D'OH!
FrozenNorth wrote:

    Inquiring mind...
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 18:16:22 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

I'm more surprised, but not displeased, by the dearth of new political ravings. Somehow, they suddenly stopped. Must be like the cocktail party phenomenon where, periodically, everyone stops talking at once.
Not complaining, mind you, just pleasantly surprised after so long a period where it seemed 2 out of 3 posts was some political rant or raving.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

I noticed that too. Maybe the Libtards and the Repugs have finally figured out that either candidate is just another bullshiat politician.
<<It's been more than 12 hours and no OJ comments.>>
Making license plates is not woodworking.
Lee

_________________________________
Lee Gordon wrote:

+1

I love OJ. But it has to be the low-acid type or I burp it for hours. And that's all I have to say about OJ.

I like the flavor of the kind with pulp, but am not crazy about the pulp itself. The best way I've found to filter it is with crushed ice. It lets the good flavors through, but hardly any of the pulp.
Puckdropper

Gropefruit.
or was that Gripefruit..?
obergruppenfruhrter..
someone put something in mine, I think..
HaHahA !
I don't like the spiders.. If I open the door, it will let the darkness in, so I've nailed it shut and wedged the piano inder the handle. The angles are all wrong.. the corner of the room is all inside out.. I can hear the howling.. I haven't much time..