Re: O/T: It's Toasty

It's toasty this afternoon.

The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.

Time to go to the pool.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:541614f9$0$29511 $c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

A pleasant 69F at home today. Good for shop time.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

About 62 at the highest here in South Central Ontario today - long sleeves and jacket weather.

Reply to
clare

68 in Cinco Ranch near Houston this morning.
Reply to
Leon

'Twas 101F here two days ago, 39F the other morning to make up for it...

Reply to
dpb

----------------------------------------------- That was yesterday.

Today, S^2*D^2

IOW, Same S**t, Different Day.

101F this afternoon.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

As I remember, you're about 2 weeks away from hauling boats for the winter.

You Canucks used to pull boats on Oct 1 followed by your Thanksgiving during October.

Brr!.

I can live with what I have.

The girls are still wearing bikinis at the beach.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

VBG!

Reply to
Richard

101F was yesterday, today it's DDDS.

IOW, Different Day, Different S**T.

It only reached 95F outside my window.

Still toasty.

Still time to go to the pool.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Mid 90s in Carlsbad Tuesday. Low 90s yesterday. Mid 80s today. Snow next Tuesday. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

79F high today.

No longer toasty.

Still pool time, maybe.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

More toasty afternoons.

Today is the first of the next three to have 3 digit temps.

The thermometer still reports 99F outside my window at 6:00 PM.

Time for a beer, then maybe the pool.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett