Paul T.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net says...

Old One...
But still a darn good laugh.
--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions
In typed:

Now let's try for one tha'ts ON TOPIC! Save the jokes & similar crap for your relatives and friends!
"Twayne" wrote:

Still suffering from advanced analitis I see.
Maybe performing aerial intercourse on a rotating annular spheroid is more your speed?
Try it.
Lew
.
I believe it's to suggest that someone "engage in aeronautical intercourse with a transversing to toroid"
which works out to be the same as "take a flying F at a rolling dount"
On 8/25/11 1:45 PM, Twayne wrote:

--
Froz...

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:49:56 -0400, FrozenNorth

New Net Cop. Give him a chance to make a fool of himself a little bit longer. New net cops are always good for a laugh.
On 8/25/11 4:05 PM, Dave wrote:

Hah, you spelt netkop wrong. :-)
--
Froz...

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:15:50 -0400, FrozenNorth

<grimace> I'm so ashamed. Forgive me please. (Psst. Should this conversation be labelled O/T? I don't want Twayne coming after me.)
"Dave" wrote:

No guts, no blue chips.
Lew
That is funny. Reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqndt_8zbZI

Don't know if it was staged or really happened though.
"Larry W" wrote:

Remember Balderstone's piece on anger management?
Lew
On 8/25/2011 3:41 PM, Larry W wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OgWcwgB50

On 8/25/2011 12:45 PM, Twayne wrote:

How about you hang around for a few years and get the feel of the group before you start playing net-nanny.
email.me:

Got any good woodworking jokes?
Puckdropper
On 26 Aug 2011 02:46:36 GMT, Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

Easier to bit-bucket yet another bozo.
-- Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. -- Jimi Hendrix
Puckdropper wrote:

A Chinese woodcarver noticed his supply of expensive woods was diminishing. Upon further investigation, he noticed small footprints in the floor's sawdust.
The woodcarver decided to catch the thief by hiding in his shop during the night.
Sure enough, that very evening he heard a disturbance in the shop. The woodcarver jumped from his hiding place and switched on the lights. To his amazement, he saw a 7-foot BEAR with itty-bitty feet!
Thinking quickly, the woodcarver cried out: "Ah ha! I've caught you, boy-foot bear with teak of Chan!"
Twayne wrote:

Everyone here IS a friend.
Well, mostly everyone. There's always an exception.