O/T: Ho Hum

Page 5 of 5

Tha's your opinion or there maybe you're just trying to troll the conversation. Nevertheless, since I've never met Palin, the only perception I have to go on is how she's appeared in the public limelight. While that perception is certainly open to manipulation (and degredation) by the press, explain to me why so many are as critical of her, yet not so of others who appeared in the same limelight?

Cracks and Missteps? I guess we differ there too. To me, those cracks and missteps looked like bottomless pits and multiple, out of control, summersaults.

THAT, my fellow woodworker is the mark of most glad-handing would be politicians. Sweet Talking a constituent is a necessary attribute to the trade. With few exceptions, not many politicians end up actually doing good honest contributions to the public good. Jimmy Carter and Habitant for Humanity is and example of one of those exceptions.
Can you tell that I have a very poor opinion of most politicians? I KNOW I'm not alone in that thinking.

Yup. My opinion. Go figure that the words the people type on keyboards would be their opinion.
My attempt to show another side of things, based on personal experience, eye contact, conversation, and no cameras rolling has met the expected cynicism.
So... after accusing me of being a troll, why would I trouble myself to explain ANYTHING to anyone that already has all the answers?
This is exactly why I have been lurking for the past 12 years. I just marvel at how twits can't wait to get filtered. You wouldn't happen to be related to the Puppy Wizard would you?

And just maybe, it shows how susceptable you are to her political rhetoric.

This is or was supposed to be a discussion, something to be considered, not a legal obligation for everybody to believe outright what *is* only your opinion, just like mine. Considering how serious you are about the whole thing though, I'd surmise most of your conversations go the same way in short order.

Hey, if filtering me does it for you, then by all means, go for it. However, if that's your immediate response to what I'd consider a general conversation with no ill intent behind it, then I'm not surprised you've only lurked for 12 years. Sounds like you just haven't had anything to contribute except for letting us all know about the exceptional personality of Ms. Palin.

Yeah, he's my brother. He thinks highly of Ms. Plain too, only he doesn't appreciate her being a member of the NRA and her predilection for taking pot-shots at the local Alaskan wildlife.

Already has. Well, you'd think so.
http://www.myarchives.net/gallery/files/1/8/0/2/196703_fran_gerard9.jpg
Miss March, 1967. I ran across this a while back and it explains perfectly why so many guys aged 50s and 60s think she's hot and don't understand why. We were programmed 40 years ago. It's a plot, I tell you.
If the link doesn't work go to the website shown and do a search on Fran Gerard.
--
LRod

Looking back through the Bush years for his Positive Accomplishments is, for me,