O/T: Ho Hum

Come on now. Perhaps not much from her in the open mouth department, but you have to admit she's a fairly attractive woman who still looks pretty damn hot for an older woman. Hell, even the young hotties are great to look at and moreso in the buff but when they open their mouths you want to trade them in for a new tool.

Reply to
SBH

SBH > Strongly agree and to add, I'm willing to pet Palin, and the butt end

I too am willing to pet Palin, and the butt end would be a good place to start.

Reply to
Steve Turner

There are people who don't have thick enough skin for Usenet. There are also people who don't have thick enough skin for real life.

Then there are the rest of us. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Well, then her daughters should pose. Wait...what?.. we're not supposed to say that?

Reply to
Perry Aynum

She must never read the newspaper or watch the news. She has to know that

She pretty much proved to Katy Couric that she, indeed, doesn't read the papers. But she can see Alaska from her back porch...

Reply to
Perry Aynum

In fact, the mind is more important than the

"I Love Her Mind"

Max

Reply to
Max

Here is a nice picture of the CN Tower for you. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Whoops:

FrozenNorth

Local letters to the editor have touted her brilliance.

Without examples.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Her self-satisfied smirk is matched only by that of Dick Cheney.

Reply to
Charlie Self

I'm certainly not perfect myself, but I consider myself a fairly modern guy. That means that women I find attractive have to have the personality and attitude to go with the body. In fact, the mind is more important than the body as far as I'm concerned. Even a perfect 10 body is a turn off to me if the personality isn't there to go with it.

Palin is overly arrogant, bitchy and entirely self motivated ~ all things I find to be a complete turn off in a woman.

In other words: GAGGGG!

Reply to
Upscale

But she belongs to the NRA, her husband is a union member, and, and, and,. . . . . . . . . . . . . You HAVE to vote for someone with great credentials.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I'll bite, why?

Reply to
FrozenNorth

"Perry Aynum" wrote in news:oqK3m.9419$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe25.iad:

That was only a suggestion. That's OK. Both the suggesting and the suggestion.

Reply to
Han

But what a way to go. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Ok, that one escapes me completely.

Reply to
Upscale

I had the same question & decided to look it up:

from:

"In 2009, the phrase "hiking the Appalachian Trail" began to be used as a euphemism for having sex or having an affair, after South Carolina governor Mark Sanford's aides claimed he was on the Trail when he was actually having an affair abroad."

Ain't Jimbo's big bag of trivia wunnerful?

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

all. Ok FZ, now ask me why?

Reply to
Upscale

Well, because of my 'difficulties' for anything to happen between me and a woman, she has to get on top and do all the work. Under those conditions, I suffocate under a big pair of breasts. Takes all the enjoyment out of things. :)

Reply to
Upscale