O/T: Ho Hum

Page 4 of 5

Coincidence you sent that to me since I'm not attracted to big breasts at all. Ok FZ, now ask me why?
Upscale wrote:

--
Froz...

Well, because of my 'difficulties' for anything to happen between me and a woman, she has to get on top and do all the work. Under those conditions, I suffocate under a big pair of breasts. Takes all the enjoyment out of things. :)
Upscale wrote:

;-)
--
Froz...

Well, in that case you should know that I'm a butt man...
wrote in message

Amen to that. Big breasts turn me off. A nice diarierre is the key.

Is a diarierre a derrire with diarrhea?
Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Either that or a small book, where you record all your bowel movements. ;-)
--
Froz...

Is a diarierre a derrire with diarrhea?
That "depends".
Damn that spell checker. Now I have to keep checking the checker.

That's OK, we three have immeasurably raised the level of intelligence in this thread. BTW, agree on the breasts. :-)
Luigi
Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Heh. Ever stop to think that there are more human mammae than there are humans?
So much for the law of supply and demand...
...I figure there must be some kind of hormonic distortion.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Luigi Zanasi wrote:

    moo,     j4
jo4hn wrote:

Lactose intolerance?
Luigi

Ok, that one escapes me completely.

Her self-satisfied smirk is matched only by that of Dick Cheney.

But she belongs to the NRA, her husband is a union member, and, and, and,. . . . . . . . . . . . . You HAVE to vote for someone with great credentials.

No she isn't. SWMBO and I had lunch with her a couple months before she became governor. She's real people. But after getting the "image makeover" to try to shoehorn her into what the Republicans thought would get McCain elected, there were inevitable cracks in the facade. Her views didn't mesh 100% with "the message" and there were a couple very embarrassing, very public missteps.
Everyone in this group has had good instincts that might have flown in the face of the status quo... and depending on the circumstances, you may have ended up with egg on your face. Or maybe you didn't have the courage to let that inner voice out.
Sarah is respected because she is human, and honest, and her instincts are good even if her experience isn't.
I am sure she felt the whole weight of success/failure of a presidential campaign, and that kind of stress would bring anyone to their knees.
We are all astounded and disappointed that she seemed to change after that experience... and this latest move is a huge disappointment, since Alaska has a ton of unfinished business. I have lost a bit of respect for her if this resignation is an attempt at a run for national office.
Call her inexperienced, but she certainly isn't bitchy or arrogant. She is a genuinely good person. I don't agree with a few of her views, but I certainly respect what she (in a short time) has done to root out corruption in Alaska.
An anecdote: My wife is in charge of several crews of highway flaggers, and Sarah has her flagger certificate. Very early in her campaign for Governor, Sarah happened to be at an intersection my wife was working and they had a couple minutes to chat. Sarah said " well hey, if this whole Governor thing doesn't work out, could I come flag for you?" now THAT, my fellow woodworkers, is Sarah Palin.

Perhaps that will change if this holds any truth >>>>> http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/politics/dpgo_Is_Palin_Facing_Embezzlement_Charges_mb_07042009_2638488
Is Palin Facing Embezzlement Charges? Updated: Saturday, 04 Jul 2009, 3:43 PM EDT Published : Saturday, 04 Jul 2009, 3:42 PM EDT
a.. By MIKE BRODY (MYFOX NATIONAL) - When Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin abruptly announced Friday that she would leave office more than a year early, many wondered what she would do and why she was resigning. Now we may have some answers.
Reports have surfaced that Palin may have quit her job because she was trying to avert a major, yet-to-be-disclosed corruption scandal.
The crux of the rumor is that Alaska building company Spenard Building Supplies (SBS) was awarded a contract by Palin to build a hockey arena in Wasilla, Alaska, and in return, SBS helped construct the Palins' home.
According to Huffington Post blogger Shannyn Moore , "Both structures, it is said, feature the same windows, same wood, and same products."
Max Blumenthal of The Daily Beast wrote that federal investigators have been seizing paperwork from SBS in recent months, searching for evidence that Palin and her husband Todd steered lucrative contracts to the well-connected company in exchange for gifts like the construction of their home on pristine Lake Lucille in 2002.
A 2008 Associated Content report states that though Todd Palin told Fox News he built the home with the help of a few "buddies," public records revealed that SBS supplied the materials for the house.
In her press conference Friday, Palin said she had decided against running for re-election as Alaska's governor, and believed it was best to leave office even though she had 1.5 years left to her term.
"Many just accept that lame duck status, and they hit that road," Palin said. "They draw a paycheck. They kind of milk it. And I'm not going to put Alaskans through that.
Andrea Mitchell reported on MSNBC that, according to "people very close to Sarah Palin," she has "told her supporters that she is out of politics, period. She is fed up with politics. She doesn't like her life. She feels that she needs to raise her family."
"xparatrooper" wrote:

Sounds like a fine example of the Peter Principle to me.
Too bad she didn't realize it.
Lew