O/T: Ho Hum

Page 3 of 5

Man, that's a good one! I can see that line entering the lexicon!

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 22:22:22 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

order to prepare for a run at the presidency.

She must never read the newspaper or watch the news. She has to know that she is a "has been" after the last campaign.

with this announcement. This is the consensus of her fellow republicans. I think it is safe to say that almost no one wanted this country bumpkin to have her finger on the nuclear trigger.
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

Don't count her out politically just yet.
Remember Tricky Dicky?
Look for her to hit the lecture circuit or land a cable TV show.
Either way, she fattens her wallet and stays in the limelight.
Lew

Well, Tricky Dicky had some actual experience to back up his slickness. He got my vote in '60, for which I am suitably ashamed, but didn't come back far enough to get my vote a dozen years later.
Palin has now bagged her only chance to garner more governing experience, albeit of a small state with special advantages.
My guess is she's been getting offers from speakers' bureaus all over the U.S., and has seen a way to fund her family's fun for the rest of her natural life. She's looking out for her grandkid...think about maybe 70 to 80 speeches per year, at $25,000 a pop (or more), all expenses paid, that sort of thing. Even after taxes, five or six years of that, especially with a failed Prez nomination in the mix, she can smirk at the world without a care to weight her down.
She's already started her line of excuses by saying the press is against her. To me, the national press seems to be doing pretty much what the national Repbulican Party is doing: scratching its head, wondering what she's doing. I'd almost bet she and the first stud worked this one up over drinks and dinner, with more emphasis on the drinks.
After taking the month of August off, she'll make 20-30 speeches this year, explaining how she's helping family values and the Republican Party.
"Charlie Self" wrote:

didn't come back far enough to get my vote a dozen years later.
Same with me; however, I'm not ashamed, just pissed off that I voted for the god damn crook in 60.
Lew
She must never read the newspaper or watch the news. She has to know that

papers. But she can see Alaska from her back porch...

Local letters to the editor have touted her brilliance.
Without examples.
Maybe she'll pose for Playboy.

Gaggg!
Upscale wrote:

You'd rather see Pelosi?
I think that Playboy has an age limit that they have to respect.
A more suitable publication would be Guns and Ammo or Field and Stream or even Good Housekeeping - the Cougars edition
wrote in message

Well, then her daughters should pose. Wait...what?.. we're not supposed to say that?

That was only a suggestion. That's OK. Both the suggesting and the suggestion.
--
Best regards
Han
wrote in message

have to admit she's a fairly attractive woman who still looks pretty damn hot for an older woman. Hell, even the young hotties are great to look at and moreso in the buff but when they open their mouths you want to trade them in for a new tool.

I'm certainly not perfect myself, but I consider myself a fairly modern guy. That means that women I find attractive have to have the personality and attitude to go with the body. In fact, the mind is more important than the body as far as I'm concerned. Even a perfect 10 body is a turn off to me if the personality isn't there to go with it.
Palin is overly arrogant, bitchy and entirely self motivated ~ all things I find to be a complete turn off in a woman.
In other words: GAGGGG!
In fact, the mind is more important than the

http://www.rhapsody.com/bellamy-brothers/greatest-hits-vol-2 "I Love Her Mind"
Max
Upscale wrote:

;-)