O/T: Dump Truck

http://tinyurl.com/ybf8c38
You gotta love it.
Lew

Hard to believe someone would do that on purpose! Reminds me a bit of some of my old beer-drinking friends. Water skiing at night--why not?!
Bill

I would love to see how it went from here.
RonB
I guess the guy that needed a Dump Truck paid enough to give it a try.
Martin
Lew Hodgett wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 20:56:37 -0600, the infamous "Martin H. Eastburn"

On very small islands where there are no deep docks, that's the only way available to get equipment on and off.
--============================================-- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. --- http://diversify.com/handypouches.html ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!