O/T: Bring It On

Nov 9, 2010, a political junkies delight.
Lew
On 03/26/2010 12:39 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Don't we have enough OT shit going on in here already? Christ, I'm having to plonk at least four different threads just to keep up with the pace of the activity.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
On 3/26/2010 6:11 AM, Steve Turner wrote:

The subject says it all ... :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

But Nov 2, 2010 is still election day.
Lew

Yep, always the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November, and this year the first Monday is November 1st.
FWIW
Joe aka 10x