O/T: BLOG POST OF THE DAY

Tim Daneliuk wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com:

OK, I'll look it up!

Reply to
Han

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

One of my main funds had an 7-8% yield the past year.

Reply to
Han

Han wrote in news:XnsA0B8D484892DAikkezelf@

207.246.207.19:

looks interesting, but I am more leaning to an interactive lecture set at the local community college.

Reply to
Han

No, it was quite relevant.

Reply to
krw

Do I have to answer a question you ask twenty times, thirty times, just to make you happy?

Simpson Bowles is irrelevant because your boy Obama made it so. *HE* is the one who killed it.

What should, indeed *MUST*, be done is quite simple. Cut costs, at *least* back to 2007 levels, if not 2000.

Reply to
krw

Christie trying to keep your state budget afloat, not solve the national economy. Get real, Han. You really are losing it.

Reply to
krw

Mine does too, but don't expect that to last when the shit hits the fan. Remember Carter?

Don't expect your *retirement* to last a big storm, either. I doubt it's solvent now, SS surely isn't.

Reply to
krw

So what? You're retired now. You can move anywhere. I did.

Your daughter and her family? You can't let adults live by themselves?

Don't bitch about your taxes. You deserve them but I want nothing of your leftist crap.

Reply to
krw

I knew you didn't really want to learn about the Constitution.

Reply to
krw

+1
Reply to
CW

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I am (perhaps wrongly) trusting that what Vanguard, Fidelity, TIAA and their ilk are telling me is the truth. SS is nice too, so far.

Reply to
Han

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Christie has it far easier legislatively speaking than Obama. Until recently Christie could say, just wait a little. That time is just about up, and his balloon will pop. My prediction.

Reply to
Han

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Only conservatives know the REAL Constitution, and then only some, the anointed ...

Reply to
Han

I think it is a shame that there are those (49%) in this country who pay no income tax. I think every one should pay a minimum tax (Maybe $500/yr??) and there would be no reverse income taxes. ie those not paying anything and getting back several thousand dollars.

I am one of the 49% but still think it is not right.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

They can only estimate based on past performance. If you think they'll survive the big meltdown, you're nuts.

Reply to
krw

It is New Jersey, so anything is possible with you nutcases.

Reply to
krw

Don't be an idiot, Han. It is a well researched course on the history of the Constitution. If that's "conservative", so be it. OTOH, you've clearly demonstrated that you want nothing to do with the Constitution. You can't change it, so just ignore what it says.

Reply to
krw

But there was no subject break, as such you were equating the two.

Reply to
krw

Then how will you _ever_ learn anything, Han. ;^)

-- I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues. --Duke Ellington

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I beleive you have to go back to Eisenhower to find a Republican president who lowered the deficit during his term. Since then, 3 Democratic presidents have done so, though: Johnson, Carter, & Clinton.

Reply to
Larry W