O/T: A Mechanic

Enjoy
Lew --------------------------------------------------- A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a racing go kart when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop.
The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his go kart when the mechanic shouted across the garage 'Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?'
The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the go kart. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked,
'So Doc, look at this engine. I open it's heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in. When I finish, it works just like new.
So, how come I make $39,675 a year and you get the big bucks ($1,695,759) when you and I are doing basically the same work?'
The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic:
'Try doing it with the engine running!'

One of my favourites.
Lew Hodgett wrote:

-------- Cartoon: Mechanic is showing an auto part to the doctor who owns the car. He comments: "There are still many things we don't understand about the carburetor."

A proctologist decided to change careers and become a bus mechanic. Part of his final exam was to do a valve-job on a bus. He got 110% on the test. Examiner said he did a perfect job, and he'd never seen it done through the exhaust pipe before!!!