Northwest Woodworking History

Does anyone know of any good resources (preferably library or web) that discuss the history of woodworking, furniture building, and cabinetry in Oregon? I don't need anything in depth, but living in Oregon and being new to woodworking, I would love to learn about my regional history.
Thanks, Richard
On 15 Nov 2005 11:51:27 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Richard"

Ask me tomorrow night. I'm picking up some books at the Josephine County Library, Grants Pass, OR Branch tomorrow morning.
I'll check their Oregon Room for any titles. I've been here for just over 3 years myself so it might be interesting for me, too.
Ciao!
----- = The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Let me know what you find out.
Thanks! Richard