Northern Tool & Equipment in SW Houston

We have one opening soon. Taking over the large Petco building. Is this another Harbor Freight? I saw a large back lighted Honda Equipment sign hanging on the building.

Reply to
Leon

To a degree, yes, but Northern Tool does a ton of engines, hydraulic parts, trailer parts, wheels, tires, good tools, and the low end HF stuff too. Check ot

Greg

Reply to
Greg O

A bit higher quality than that. Take a look at , caters mostly to auto, farm, boating, but you can also find useful items for woodworking as well

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Where exactly?

Reply to
Swingman

On Dorrance Lane at the South bound side of the Southwest Freeway between Belfort and Airport. Behind Discount Tire and across the street from where the old Sam's was. Easy to see if you are looking for it as it is a large building that is at least 4 times bigger than Harbor Freight off of Jones Road and 290.

Reply to
Leon

Make that On Dorrance Lane at the South bound side of the Southwest Freeway between "Wilcrest" and Airport.

Reply to
Leon

Thanks ... I'll take a look when I get a visa that's good outside the loop. :)

Reply to
Swingman

Got another one opening on 290 in NW side of town.

Reply to
Tom