Northern Tool & Equipment in SW Houston

We have one opening soon. Taking over the large Petco building. Is this another Harbor Freight? I saw a large back lighted Honda Equipment sign hanging on the building.

To a degree, yes, but Northern Tool does a ton of engines, hydraulic parts, trailer parts, wheels, tires, good tools, and the low end HF stuff too. Check ot www.northerntool.com Greg

A bit higher quality than that. Take a look at <www.northerntool.com>, caters mostly to auto, farm, boating, but you can also find useful items for woodworking as well
"Leon" wrote in message

Where exactly?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04

this
Make that On Dorrance Lane at the South bound side of the Southwest Freeway between "Wilcrest" and Airport.
"Leon" wrote in message

Freeway
Thanks ... I'll take a look when I get a visa that's good outside the loop. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04

Got another one opening on 290 in NW side of town.