Noah's tools

I just had a silly thought, after reading a post in ABPW about a gloat: imagine Noah's first thoughts after deciding to build the Ark! If EVER there was a project that warranted the purchase of MORE TOOLS, that's got to be the granddaddy of 'em all. :)
Too bad L-V wasn't around back then...
Dave

'S all right. he asked on rec.woodworking, and got a flood of advice....
LOl!
Dave
George wrote:

Even so, his first three construction attempts were abysmal failures. But, he perservered, and got everything right on the next attempt.
It was the original Ark "D" triumph. <groan>
Robert, now I know why my finished projects are full of "I should have done "x" differently". I don't make prototypes. (I'm too cheap and too slow to make 2 of everything). <g>
Dave
Robert Bonomi wrote:

On Fri, 06 May 2005 19:40:04 -0000, the inscrutable snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) spake:

No, the original arc de triumph was the guy who wrapped his Bonnie around a telephone pole.
------------------------------------------------------ No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat. ---------------------------- http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development ---------------------------------------------------
David wrote:

What good would the warranties be though?

Quote from Noahm: "Now we'll just put in a couple hundred thousand wooden pegs to hold everything togethah until the glue dries..."
He must have had a hell of a time locating water-proof glue.
Dave
gw wrote:

TWO of everything, though....

Gorilla Glue?? <duck>
Yuck! I flashed on the wood chipper scene in Fargo. Ground gorillas...
Dave
gw wrote:

We had a guy, here in CT, that ran his wife though a woodchipper about 20 years ago.
I love you very mulch!
Barry

Anyone have a tape graduated in a sixteenth of a cubit?
Vic Baron wrote:

Will an 18th of a cubit do? It's between the middle knuckles of my little finger.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

"Well yes dear, I suppose I could do it with the jointer I already have, but a larger one will help counter-balance the elephants."
"If you needed a new jointer God would have given you one."
"If he didn't think I needed one he'd have made the elephants smaller. And .. Hey! That darn lion is napping on the Unisaw again. I hope you can swim you mangy fleabag!"
-Leuf

Really big push stick?
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Wasn't it cats that was used as pushrod?
Chuck