Nice work if you can get it

Pretty cabinet, but a starting price of $5,980,000 seems a bit optimistic.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item )0034420407
When I was a child I traded 2 valuable cats worth 2 1/2 million dollars each for one dog worth 5 million dollars.

Nice. Cheap at twice the price ;)

Not only that, it's about the fugliest thing I've ever seen, despite the beautiful woods used. I don't think I could sleep a wink with that creepy-ass thing under the same roof.
B.

Too bad he won't post questions/comments on the item listing.
ATP* wrote:

There's a note at the bottom of the listing that he will entertain any offers - offers outside of eBay. It's a crude attempt at circumventing eBay's fees.
A $600 initial listing costs the same as a $6 million initial listing, and he gets more notoriety from the outlandish price.

If it is of the quality that it appears and described, I surprised its not two to three times that.

Regards,
On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:39:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

That's for the buy it now..
Strangely, there are no bids yet! *rofl*
Mac
YOU CAN *ASK* ANY PRICE. . . . . .
Doug Miller wrote:

gi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item)0034420407
For $50 I'd be willing to haul it to the dump for him this Saturday. My normal price is $75 but I figure the discount as a public service and I'm going anyways.
Yuckka
Bill
Just as a side note to the throw tea in harbor - He's Austrailan not British. His ancestors would have thrown in the Brits, not the tea.
On 3 Oct 2006 10:15:09 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Gomez Addams might like it. He always seemed to have a lot of money.