New Yankee Workshop and Norm

Is the show gone? It hasn't come back with the new TOH season and a look at the site only shows the 2004 season that started in Jan.2004 to fall.
No new shows or schedule for 2004-2005.
--
Regards,
JP

Doubt it. You see anyone on the ballot named Makitia? Bosch? DeWalt? Sears?
FoggyTown
On 5 Nov 2004 01:48:16 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mike Girouard) wrote:

The school district handyman was in my classroom today working on the lights.
He was wearing a Binford T-Shirt.
Oh my.
- -
DL
http://www.geocities.com/dicklong14_ca/fanclub.htm

::::::::::::::::
Halter Sucks!
Is he gone?
Seriously, I enjoy watching him but have been traveling a bit lately. Probably have not tuned in since September.
According to the HGTV program schedule on his site, September 25 was his last 2004 show.
The HGTV site shows programs throught November 21 2004.
Our local public TV station shows programming in November.
There have been rumors regarding his health and emminent retirement floating around here but nothing public.
Don't know but hate to see it if true.

It seems to me that the new season for NYW starts in January. I met Norm at Old Sturbridge Village in August 2003 and he had the Butterfly Table with him. That was the first project for the 2004 season and that show didn't air on the local PBS until January.
BTW, you can watch him work on the 2005 season projects on the web cam. He is making what appears to be a huge wall unit at the moment... might simply have been the prototype and show projects side by side!
John
Norm will be taping soon although details are sketchy. He is currently taping Survivor 10 - Saskatchewan, as luck would have it, there isn't a stick or branch for 1200 kms.
http://www.library.yale.edu/beinecke/imagesv2/img0058.jpg
-Brian
: Is the show gone? It hasn't come back with the new TOH season and a look : at the site only shows the 2004 season that started in Jan.2004 to fall. : : No new shows or schedule for 2004-2005. : : -- : Regards, : JP : "The measure of a man is what he will do : knowing he will get nothing in return" : : :

They're taping. Check out http://www.newyankee.com/yankeecam.shtml
Brad