New Yankee Workshop and Norm

Is the show gone? It hasn't come back with the new TOH season and a look at the site only shows the 2004 season that started in Jan.2004 to fall.

No new shows or schedule for 2004-2005.

Reply to
Jim Polaski

Don't know, but the webcam shows they were taping yesterday, the 2nd. I sure hope Norm found time to vote. (obligatory political content)

--

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

Is he gone?

Seriously, I enjoy watching him but have been traveling a bit lately. Probably have not tuned in since September.

According to the HGTV program schedule on his site, September 25 was his last 2004 show.

The HGTV site shows programs throught November 21 2004.

Our local public TV station shows programming in November.

There have been rumors regarding his health and emminent retirement floating around here but nothing public.

Don't know but hate to see it if true.

Reply to
RonB

It seems to me that the new season for NYW starts in January. I met Norm at Old Sturbridge Village in August 2003 and he had the Butterfly Table with him. That was the first project for the 2004 season and that show didn't air on the local PBS until January.

BTW, you can watch him work on the 2005 season projects on the web cam. He is making what appears to be a huge wall unit at the moment... might simply have been the prototype and show projects side by side!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Doubt it. You see anyone on the ballot named Makitia? Bosch? DeWalt? Sears?

FoggyTown

Reply to
Mike Girouard

The school district handyman was in my classroom today working on the lights.

He was wearing a Binford T-Shirt.

Oh my.

- -

DL

> Evidently your buddy Cedeño is a bastard.

Halter Sucks!

Reply to
DL

Jim Polaski wrote in news:jpolaski- snipped-for-privacy@netnews.comcast.net: