New version of SketchUp

Those would be my thoughts as well. I'll have to trek out to the garage to see if additional height would be a big negative, though. It should be a nice day, so...

I don't even resort to that, since mine is pretty darn stationary. It would be more trouble than it is worth, if it were being moved often, IMHO.
--
Jim in NC