New tools also

Nothing fancy just small things I can use, a Ryobi 1/4 sheet sander with vac hook-up (my old one has to be from the early 80s still works but no dust control), engraver from Dremel, wood burning tool and several bits for my Dremel.
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.

Mrs. Santa stuffed the stocking with a pencil torch, a new set of jeweler's screw drivers, an engraved business card holder and (a family tradition) a couple of cans of Almond Roca.. *burp* 'scuze me..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing