New Table saw Problems

I recently bought a new tablesaw and after waiting months for delivery, I'm having problems.
I set it up following the instrucition. I aligned the blade perfectly. The fence, a Bies close, is perfect to the miter slot.
For my first test, I ripped an old 2 x 4 and it gave a nice clean cut, no burning. Then using the miter I made a series of cross cuts and the angle was a true 90 degrees. After testing, I cleaned it up and put on a brand new fine tooth blade, then put it to work for its intended purpose cross cutting sausage in the butcher shop.
Every time I try to make a cut, I barely get throught he casing and the saw stops and the blade falls out. I reset it, try the 2 x 4 and it seems OK. They I grab a long kielbasa and WHAM, the blade stops. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? Ralph Engerman.
Nice try but the new Saw Stop technology ruins the blade and requires a replacement of the aluminum jam block every time it activates. But I'm really glad to know my sausage will be safe!

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:27:32 GMT, "RE Quick Transit"

ummmmm..... did ya remove the underware first????? LMAO... at least it didnt trip the breaker!!
skeez
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:27:32 GMT, "RE Quick Transit"

I love that. A Bies clone would be an exact copy, but a Bies close, could have a lot of differences.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
It's pretty obvious...... your air cleaner is full of it!

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:27:32 GMT, "RE Quick Transit"
|I recently bought a new tablesaw and after waiting months for delivery, I'm |having problems. | |I set it up following the instrucition. I aligned the blade perfectly. The |fence, a Bies close, is perfect to the miter slot. | |For my first test, I ripped an old 2 x 4 and it gave a nice clean cut, no |burning. Then using the miter I made a series of cross cuts and the angle |was a true 90 degrees. After testing, I cleaned it up and put on a brand |new fine tooth blade, then put it to work for its intended purpose cross |cutting sausage in the butcher shop. | |Every time I try to make a cut, I barely get throught he casing and the saw |stops and the blade falls out. I reset it, try the 2 x 4 and it seems OK. |They I grab a long kielbasa and WHAM, the blade stops. Any suggestions as |to what I'm doing wrong? |Ralph Engerman.
Jeezus, I just spewed a mouthfull of Fat Tire Amber Ale all over my monitor.
"RE Quick Transit" wrote in message

Duh! ... you bought the XT (tubafour) model, dummy. You need to upgrade to the XS model (sausage). It's twice the price, but you will only cry once.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Edwin P. on line one.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
RE Quick Transit wrote:

You forgot to order the proprietaty SawGo option. List price is approx US$400 and we expect to begin shipping early in the third quarter of 2012.
--
Morris Dovey

For cutting sausage I prefer the method perfected by Lorena Bobbit . Hand tools are quick and can cut the sausage with no problem.

Heheee! Work at your leisure!
Hook, line and sinker! Nice job!
RE Quick Transit wrote:

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:27:32 GMT, "RE Quick Transit"

..flat on your back and "toss" the workpiece (Sausage )up into the blade... I bet that will work ...
LOL>..
Bob Griffiths

And he scores! LMAO

I wonder what became of Ralph's direct drive Unisaw conversion project? ;-)