New ShopNotes book worth it?

Did anyone get "120+ Shop-Tested Tips & Techniques" from ShopNotes/Woodsmith? Is it worth the $10?
I've usually been pleased with almost every issue of ShopNotes, but I've seen a few "tips" books that were kinda lame.
Mike

SWMBO brought it home for me and I've had a chance to thumb through the magazine, but not the CD. Not bad, there is always something new to learn in woodworking and if you use just one "tip" it's cheap twice the price. The tall featherboard on the cover qualifies.
I have it. If you are subscriber, you already have the 120 tips as it is basically a compilation from back issues. It's nice to have them in one place, but I didn't learn anything new as I've been a subscriber for 10 years.