New machine ,small gloat

My new grizzley 15 axis milling machine arrived today with a police escourt ,they had to block two lanes of the interstate to allow for the transport to come through. Of course that was nothing compared to getting it into my basement workshop . I had made provisions earlier in the year to ease this transition by eliminating all internal walls . The single white, well I can't remember the rest suffice it to use the abbreviation SWMBO did complain about the sagging floors but what the hell .

With the machine installed I can quit using a router to mill aluminum splitters for my special one of a kind unisaw and I can get all kinds of CAD stuff from Ebay for next to nothing which will allow me to do all kinds of hand carving , knitting, embroidery,and machine work . Heck I am even considering wooden rocket designs ,although re-entry I hear might be a problem ,of couurse as far as I am concerned that has always been the case .....toot toot mjh on the second Manhattan right now ......

--

Mike Hide

Ayup. My neighbor has one. His SWMBO knitted a refrigerator from steel wool with it. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Aren't you about 9 days late with posting this?

Reply to
Jim Polaski

Don't blame Mike. It was shipped on time, but delayed in transit. Railroad scheduling problems, again.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Shazzam Michael - I think you've left Manhattan and are headed downriver and 'round the bend. :-)

I wish you hadn't brought this new machine up. Now Tommy Plamann's gonna want to make one.

Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret) Real Email is: tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet Website:

Tom Watson