New Interesting site

Hello ,
my name is martin de roode and i come from the netherlands.
i have made a new site about metal working.
This site is for every body who want te learn something about metal working.
the url : http://metalworking.majosoft.com
There are also a lot of links. Do you have also a site, please send me an email with url, title and description and i shall place a link to you.
i hope i help a lot of other people.
greetings, martin de roode www.majosoft.com Zelfmade CNC Engraving machines Scale models Robotics metal working
martin de roode (in 43f75453$0$2024$ snipped-for-privacy@text.nova.planet.nl) said:
| the url : http://metalworking.majosoft.com
| i hope i help a lot of other people.
Martin...
You have. Your CNC engraving project web pages inspired me to build my own small CNC machine.
Thank you!