New Incra iBOX

As I read it the bit is included

Reply to
Mike M

apparently you will need something like this too, and or one or two round overs.

Reply to
Leon

Leon

Ouch thats a pricey item. I have to contemplate that one for awhile but I'll probably do it. I probably have the straight bits but I doubt if I have more then one of the bull nose.

Reply to
Mike M

------------------------- Try:

Lew Hodgett

Thanks,

In looking at these plans, most (not all) seem shop related or very simple designs.

That's what I was afraid of. So is it worth the subscription price?

Well most magazines these days suck. I have stopped all magazines lately.

I might give this a try s> "tiredofspam" wrote:

Reply to
tiredofspam

paid bills and the dentist called to remind me I'm getting another crown done tomorrow. Looks like beans and wieners the rest of the month. If it would stop raining I usually get a lot of easy jobs in all the surounding 5 acre lots. I've got the only excavator so get a fair amount of little jobs which is about how much I want to work. Thanks for pointing that out be pretty dissapointing to not have all the tools to do the job.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

> Bit the bullet they're on the way too. Good thing I ordered before I

Thank Mike! Inrca said my check is in the mail! Wink!

I'll be ordering mine pretty quick, I just sold a wall full of book cases.

I would have had the hinge jig before now had it not been for the special bits.

Christmas maybe. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

>>> Bit the bullet they're on the way too. Good thing I ordered before I

Just got an e-mail from Incra, due to overwelming demand their best guess is now 1-2 weeks to ship. That will give me more time to figure out where everything goes in the new shop addition.

Reply to
Mike M

No problem Mike, I have space. Have them ship it here.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Nice try but I'll have space for them. 8-)

Reply to
Mike M

>>> Bit the bullet they're on the way too. Good thing I ordered before I

Just got lucky neighbor across the road wants to dig out the trees that went down in the ice storm, and haul it all to the recycler so my jig is more then paid for.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M