new Greene & Greene work

Hello! I am a custom furniture maker working primarily in the style of Greene & Greene. I have recently added several new designs to my portfolio. I would very much appreciate feedback on the new designs. thank you,
Darrell Peart
Armchair: http://furnituremaker.com/GreeneandGreenestyeArmchair.htm
Chest of Drawers: http://furnituremaker.com/chest_of_drawers.htm
End Table with bolection inlay: http://furnituremaker.com/endtable3.htm
Darrell Peart Custom made Furniture reminiscent of Greene & Greene www.furnituremaker.com

As always, your craft is excellent, Darrell. I really like the armchair, the two other pieces are also very nice, though I would use less exposed jointwork.
Kim
I love the prices ... and hope he is really getting them. Probably take me six months to do one of those pieces, and even if I got double, I'd still starve to death.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/16/03

I don't know too much about furniture design, but isn't exposed jointwork indicative of A&C style, especially Greene & Greene?
-Chris
These URL's will work much better!
http://home.mminternet.com/~donryu/images/sideperspective.jpg
http://home.mminternet.com/~donryu/images/sideview.jpg

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:02:30 GMT, "Darrell Peart"

Outstanding, as usual, Darrell.

Beautiful work, but I'm not a fan of front dovies.

Ditto the cod. That inlay really sets the piece off.
YOU, sir, will never go hungry. I'll bet you've never had a piece NOT sell. Keep up the good work.
I had the delight to see half a showroom full of Ellis and Stickley reproductions in a furniture store in downtown Anchorage last month. Those and G&G are my absolute favorite styles.
--------------------------------------------------- I drive way too fast to worry about my cholesterol. --------------------------------------------------- http://www.diversify.com Refreshing Graphic Design