New Gifkins Dovetail Jig

Got the new jig in the mail at lunchtime today. Did the first test cut. Worked straight out of the box, with no adjustment needed. Very easy to use.
Pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/32473839@N02
diggerop

Hey nice joint! You will have to keep up posted with your projects. I had no Idea the $1300 included a thickness planer. ;~)

Thanks Leon

I wish : )
diggerop wrote:

Does it also do 1/2 blind dovetails?
Glad to hear it works great out of the box.

Rob Leatham

It's not designed to do half - blind dovetails, ...... but it might with a little addition.
I've got a heap of things to catch up on at the moment, but I'll give the modification a try in a couple of weeks time and post the results.
diggerop