New fence for an old 9" Rockwell table saw

Help. I need some suggestions on a fence for a table saw I have recently restored. The saw is a Rockwell Model 34-600, a 9" tilting arbor (or contractor's) saw from the early 60's. I am getting ready to do a lot on work on a new house (cabinets, etc.) and wanted something smaller than my Unisaw to take into the house. The 9" seemed to be just about right - weighs about 200 lbs with the motor and on the stand - not that difficult for two people to move around. The saw itself turned out to be really great - it had not been used much and was in great shape when I got it - no rust on the 22x25" solid top. I cleaned out the sawdust, lubed it, fine tuned the allignment, added In-Line machined sheaves and link belt, a new 1 hp. Dayton motor (the old 3/4 hp Rockwell seemed a little weak), a Corian insert, and a new 9" 60 tooth Rockwell blade I had been saving. Now it seems to have plenty of power and is smooth and accurate. BUT, the rip fence is pretty fussy - the old Rockwell style with the toothed track, geared front knob, and separate lock on the back end of the fence - you can get it adjusted correctly, but it takes a lot of time. I would like to add a better fence and wonder if anyone has any experience or suggestions in this area.
Thanks in advance
Stephen
I have an Accusquare fence on my Craftsman and absolutely love it. They make a fence for smaller saws which I think will fit your Rockwell. Its model number is M 825. The website is www.Mulecab.com
On 21 Aug 2004 16:36:49 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (Spoefish) wrote:

http://www.biesemeyer.com/home_fence/index.htm

Check out the Accusquare fence at www.mulecab.com.
I recently put their smallest model on my old Craftsman tablesaw and I love it.
Take care,
Anthony