garage sale gloat

Some weeks are better than others. This week:

Dremel "Moto Jig Saw", model 8. An oldie but goody for model building. Cost = $3

A small book in great shape "ABC of the Steel Square and its Practical Uses" by Fred T. Hodgson. Copyright 1908. Cost = 25 cents.

Do I suck?

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Maybe a full-blown "you suck" is not warranted, but you definitely live in a low pressure area.

Reply to
Greg Millen

A little bit... Freshening breeze rather than full gale, I'd say.

Still, nice snags.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

ENVY!

I think you should scan that entire book, put it through OCR and have it made into a .PDF and up for download. I want a copy when it's done please...

"No" you simply found a couple cool items at a garage sale!

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

First item no, second *definitely* yes. The best book I saw and 'loaned' never to see again was called "The Carpenter's Square".

I just today picked up an old Makita 7.6v 3/8 chargable drill for $7. Works just fine thanks.

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers