Need to find Humidor Plans

I am intrested in making me a Humidor that can hold around 200+ cigars. Does anybody know where I can get plans to build one? I currently have one that I had built that holds 75 cigars but it is getting to small. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
In typed:

Why don't you just scale up your existing one? Make it longer and taller, maybe add a shelf.
Scale up what you already have built, OR use the principles in the smaller humidor and let your imagination go wild
Have planned to build a LARGE cabinet style humidor in the near future, and the core construction details are just the same as on a smaller one
John

Try: www.cheaphumidors.com
They have pictures with dimensions and descriptions.
Bill
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~billbernice1 /
< snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cm_Kb.21$ snipped-for-privacy@news.oracle.com...
Go find the issue of Fine Woodworking from about 5 years ago that provided a great article about building a humidor. I don't remember the capacity of the one in their plan, but if it is too small, you can scale it up.
glenn
Does anybody

built that holds 75

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote in message

Yes, in fact, we can all look up every question we have on google, so I guess everyone should shut up with all your questions!