Need Recommendation: Fence Staining

I just had a cedar board on board fence installed about 8 weeks ago and want to stain it. I'm using Olympic "Maximum" purchased from Lowes. I started using the hand-pump sprayer, but it was a pain in the arse. I tried using my Power Painter. Although the results where good, I was spending all my time refilling the quart container.
Two Questions:
1) I was considering the Wagner Paint Crew airless sprayer: Any thoughts on this unit.
2) My fence on the side is 9 feet away from my house and 7 feet away from my neighbors. If I use a sprayer, invariably there will be overspray. Other than covering everything up, is there any other alternatives ?
Can anyone provide a link to any "how-to" articles on this topic
Thank you

I did mine a few years ago. But was *told* it was best to wait a season before staining. In any event...
My Wagner Power Painter came with a hose attachment that I stuck right into the 5gal drum of stain/sealant I bought from Home Depot.

My overspray was minimal with the Wagner. But I went the tarp route. When the Pro's came around to stain 3 miles of exterior fence around the neighborhood, they used tarps too.
and you may want to put an old deepwell socket on the end of the pickup tube to keep it in the bottom of the can.