need parts to rebuild my Delta 14" bandsaw

I have an old bandsaw that I picked up pretty cheap. it is in great shape except for the trunions under the table. I need to find a supplier for parts for this thing. I cant find my way around the delta website to where they sell the parts. I can find all the part numbers however. Anyone know where to get the parts themselves??
or anyone have a used one or a parts machine that I can pilfer from?
Here is a drawing of the machine that is close to mine. http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/Common/Default.asp?strURLContent=../TechnicalPublications/Default.asp
I need all the parts from 119-128 I think
Doug
You need to do that here:
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/Logon.asp ?
and have you tried the phone ???
Doug Schultz wrote:

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/Common/Default.asp?strURLContent=../TechnicalPublications/Default.asp
I must be dumb. I cant get past that page and cant seem to find a phone number yet.
Doug

Since you're going to rebuild may I suggest getting this really really really good catalog put out by Louis Iturra? Call the number and order the catalog. They don't have a website....yet. It's full of great information and goodies to make your Delta BS sing.
Iturra Design Bandsaw Accessory Catalog 888.722.7078
Regards,
Layne ps, usual disclaimers apply.
"Layne" wrote in message

Agreed. AAMOF, everyone who owns a bandsaw needs to call that number and order the catalog ... tis' the Lee Valley/Robin Lee of the bandsaur world.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/Common/Default.asp?strURLContent=../TechnicalPublications/Default.asp
If you truly have an older Delta bandsaw, I would NOT put those chiwanese peanut butter cast iron parts on my saw. There are "many" Delta bandsaws parted out on the god awful Ebay every single day. Get the "original" parts and use the saw for another 30 years.
Doug Schultz wrote:

parts on this one are aluminum just like on the Ridgid model. I mean the parts are identical. except the bottom blade guide is probably a little better for adjusting. but the trunnions, which are what is broken on my saw, are exactly the same cheap white metal.
Doug