Need manual for Ryobi AP10 planer

Help! I can't find the manual for my Ryobi AP10 Planer. I just had the blades sharpened and I don't remember how to install and adjust them properly. :-(
I've checked the Ryobi web site and can't find any reference to the AP10 since it's so old.
If you could point me to where I can find the instructions on how to properly adjust the planer blades, or if you could Email a scanned page or two I'd certainly appreciate it!
Thanks! Brad Vancouver, WA, USA snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net - remove the "nospam" for the proper Email address

There was a tool/gage that came with the AP10 to set the blades, it made it pretty simple. Don't know if I still have my manual or not, a quick search didn't come up with it. If I come up with it (I'll look some more tomorrow) I'll scan a copy for you. Rob Mills - Tulsa
I have an e-mail coming your way with what you are elooking for.