need manual for Elu RAS1251

Anybody know where I can find one?
http://tinyurl.com/pkpy5
This www.tinyurl.com site is pretty neat. Wonder how they make any money. Anybody ever donate to this or other sites? I've thought about it for few blogs I read but never made a donation.
The link I already posted is just a parts breakdown. Try contacting B&D and see if the can email or mail you a manual if you need one.
http://www.blackanddecker.com//CustomerCenter/ContactUs.aspx

Parts breakdown told me what I needed to know - thanks. Actually, I just had a thought that the DeWalt DW720 will have a manual pretty much relevant given that the 720 is essentially a rebadged RAS1251.