Need manual

Just got a used Porter Cable 653 versa planer. I need a manual, anyone out there have one that they could put through a Xerox and sell to me?
Porter Cable says that they are no longer available.
Thanks
Mark

It seems ridiculous that they'll send out manuals from 1950's saws but then not be able to get this one... I guess stranger things have happened. If you don't mind me asking, what vintage is the planer? I know a local rep and could ask around. I would have thought the ole' '1-800-GO-DELTA' would have been the ticket here...
Thanks, Andrew.