Need help with DeWalt RAS 10" 7779 contractors

Hi Everyone,

I bought a used DeWalt RAS 10" 7779, but it did not come with the manual. I downloaded some other DeWalt manuals in pdf for their 12", but the photo's are poor. If anyone has some manuals for any DeWalt that they can post, I would appreciate it very much.

The saw has a problem other than needing to be tuned.

The crank at the real of the arm that raises and lower the saw is very tough to turn. Is there a fairly easy way to lubricate it?

And finally, any instructions about taking it apart?

Thanks again, David

Reply to
David

I'll answer my own request.

I ended up calling wolfmachinery.com, and was able to order a copy of the manual for the DeWalt. They were very helpful with free advice on freeing up that column lifting assembly, and so I did, and it is now moving just fine.

BTW, since I just found this newsgroup, as I'm just getting ready to get into woodworking, I read thru a ton of post yesterday, and learned a lot.

Thanks to all

David G.

Reply to
David G.