Need help with DeWalt RAS 10" 7779 contractors

Hi Everyone,
I bought a used DeWalt RAS 10" 7779, but it did not come with the manual. I downloaded some other DeWalt manuals in pdf for their 12", but the photo's are poor. If anyone has some manuals for any DeWalt that they can post, I would appreciate it very much.
The saw has a problem other than needing to be tuned.
The crank at the real of the arm that raises and lower the saw is very tough to turn. Is there a fairly easy way to lubricate it?
And finally, any instructions about taking it apart?
Thanks again, David
I'll answer my own request.
I ended up calling wolfmachinery.com, and was able to order a copy of the manual for the DeWalt. They were very helpful with free advice on freeing up that column lifting assembly, and so I did, and it is now moving just fine.
BTW, since I just found this newsgroup, as I'm just getting ready to get into woodworking, I read thru a ton of post yesterday, and learned a lot.
Thanks to all
David G.