Need Dovetail Jig That Can Do Half-Blind and Through-Dovetails

Page 2 of 2
If you mean it, then you are quite welcome! I meant every word of it. If I could figure out how to work the digital camera I would post a few pix of my recent projects and explain what I am talking about. Minor flaws in all of them but nobody seems to notice and as time passes I even forget where they are. Gets back to something I learned about a million years ago...the difference between a good carpenter and a bad one is that the former knows how to hide his/her mistakes.
Now if on the other hand you are being sarcastic (hard to believe on this NG), then I'll suggest you go back to your shop and work on getting that nickle to stand on edge with the machine running. If you are in that group then whatever you do don't cut any wood on it...it may get some saw dust on it and you'll spend your days posting here about how to remove it <g>

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 01:50:56 GMT, "Tom Kohlman"
Tom, whoops, sorry!!
I DID mean it. I have enuf experience to know how every completed project is a mass of errors, yet everybody ELSE thinks its lovely!
:-) :-)
This above is serious, man :-)\\James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com