Need a scope -- Part II

Page 2 of 2
Remove all the drawers you can and any stuff accessible.
Turn the whole cabinet upside down and start banging around to dislodge the offending girdle.
"Larry" wrote in message
Thanks for the good ideas. This is a top drawer. I've removed the drawer beneath with the hopes of removing the drawer slides of the offending drawer. No luck as they are side mounted. Looks like I am going to cut an access in the drawer bottom and start pulling stuff out until it will open.
By the way, she also managed to jam shut a drawer in an antique china cabinet. On that one, I'm going to ponder some more before cutting.
Larry
Josepi wrote:

Now that's thinking "out of the box"!