Need a big cordless hammer drill?

Apparently Bosch is dumping their lithium-ion 36 V Brute Tough hammer drill.
Bosch part number 18636-2
You can find it on eBay or Amazon for less than $200.
I bought it shipped from Tool Authority for $180 (US) total.
I suppose they are planning to update that hammer drill, and they have a lot of the current version in stock.
--
It's probably not the only current clearance, please feel free to post
yours.

We may be seeing one of the little upsides to the massive problems our economy is having right now. The next year or two could be a great time for the patient bargain hunter with a bit of extra cash.
Vaughn

The current price for the Bosch 18636-2 cordless hammer drill kit has been reduced to $170 (USA) with free shipping at (www.toolauthority.com). I just ordered a third, the first two came in factory sealed boxes. The included batteries cost almost that much on eBay. I'm still wondering why Bosch is dumping it.

A friend of my friend works at Bosch and they had a employee only sale. The only reason why I did not buy this drill (priced at $130) was that I already have a well working DeWALT, but it was tempting. I did buy a sawzall for $60, two 4.5" grinders $30 each, and a 11224 VSR rotary hammer for $70. All new.
In any case, I think that the above price of $170 is a great value and if you need a cordless drill, this is the one to buy.