n.i.n free no more

There was a post in alt.free.newsservers this nmorning from the folks at news.individual.net. Seems they can no longer aford to keep it going for free. It was a university project which was completed in 2002 and they've been keeping it going on the cuff ever since while looking for new funding.
So they are instituting a fee of 10 Euros a year. Not a lot :-).
So for those of us using it, we have till the end of March to pay up or find another server. Go to their website for details.

I would much rather be billed 2 cents per submission. It might cost me $20 bucks a year but it would but a serious dent in some of the mass mailings.
Dick

Richard Cline wrote:

Crikey. That would cost me $160 a year.
(Or would have in my heyday anyway. I'm less prolific these days.)

Nope. I just switched to n.i.n about 3 weeks ago after AOHell dropped its newsfeed.
I'm pretty much leaning toward ponying up for n.i.n but if anyone's got another suggestion I'd be interested in hearing it.
Marc