my teacher needs some help learning AutoCAD LT please help

im making this so i can help out my teacher with his class he is not very good with CAD. I was woundering if someone could help teach us something
im making this so i can help out my teacher with his class he is not very good with CAD. I was woundering if someone could help teach us something
CAD student wrote:

And you're not very good with English :-).
--
It's turtles, all the way down

smarter than you, he's at least asking questions. Nothing wrong with being silly in an answer but the insults to typing (or reading and speaking) ability to someone you've never met are a low blow.
As a previous poster replied, he should get hold of the AutoCad people who will give as much info as they can or put him onto their authorized trainers.
Pete
snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

I think you're a little too sensitive. I was commenting on the fact that someone whose command of English was so poor felt justified in being critical of his teacher.
OTOH, if the OP was from a non-English speaking country, you're right and I apologize. But I still wonder if he can comprehend an Autocad manual. Computer manuals are normally among the more incomprehensible of writings.
-- It's turtles, all the way down

Take a look here
www.autodesk.com
CAD student wrote: