My Shop: So Proud

Page 2 of 2

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view tegory&id#&Itemid9
Looks good. You will be able to build almost anything in that shop. I like the Sawstop. Looks nice with table extension. Have you used the Sawstop yet? How do you like it?
Where are you going to put the bar and big screen TV? :-)
On Nov 13, 8:04pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

I have been using the Sawstop some. I need to get some Boeshield soon. I really like it so far. I haven't squared the blade to the top yet but even so, out of the box it cuts very well.
I really like the blade guard, palls, riving knife and overhead dust collector. I leave it on for everything down to about an inch. Never used anything on my last saw so that feels good. It is really quick to take off or change to the riving knife only. Internally they have a different design than the traditional gibs it is really smooth action raising/lowering, etc.. I am only a bit concerned how long it might take to switch over to a dado because you have to swap out the brake also, but I'll be trying that in a few days.
SonomaProducts.com wrote:

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view tegory&id#&Itemid9
There is one glaring error with your shop...
...you built it in California. It would have been *SO* much better if it were close to me :)
--

dadiOH

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view tegory&id#&Itemid9
Congratulations! I, like most everyone else here, am familiar with how much is required to get all of the pieces into place.
Bill (from central Indiana)

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view tegory&id#&Itemid9
Way too clean to be a real shop - yup - think it's photo shopped!!
:)
Congrats - it looks great - I'm envious.
Vic