Mounting & Framing Pictures 1900s FA

Lovely little manual on the advanced form of the art of picture framing and mounting.160 pages.VGC Lots of detail on the making and designing of the most elaborate of vintage styles of picture frames. Extremely rare book.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item $96560668&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
On 28 Oct 2004 16:43:28 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Sarah Mc.) wrote:

This is by Hasluck, published by Cassell ?
You're right - it's a lovely little book. Those who were wondering what I was blathering about re: chamfering into corners a couple of days ago would do well to look at the top-right picture.
But, you're a spammer and so I hope you rot in the Seven Bouncing Hells of JOAT. Secondly your 20 quid price is ridiculous. This book is far from rare - 5 is more like it (my copy was only 3)