Morta (Fossilized Oak)

Hallo!
Josef Prammer, an Austrian Pipe Maker (www.pfeifen-prammer.com) asked me to do an internet recherche to find sources of morta. He is running low of stock. So if you know a source please tell me or contact Josef directely ( snipped-for-privacy@pfeifen-prammer.com).
Thank you very much!
Greetings from Austria! ---------------------- www.baff.cc
How long can he wait for delivery?
--