More Custom Home Libraries

We have added more photos and examples of custom home libraries to www.librarydesigns.com over the last few weeks. We also came across some very unique lighting that is a star field on the ceiling. It is listed on our site under Library Technologies/Lighting Systems.
As always this site is a labor of love and if you have a home library or know of anyone that does and wants to submit photos we would love to see them.
Thanks,
Scott