ML Campbell Finishing Products

After much consternation and digging, I finally found a local distributor that is somewhat familiar with the ML Campbell line of finishing products. I prefer to work with local business if at all possible so this was good news to me.

Admittedly, they never claimed to be an expert with these products. They knew the "overview" of each product, but as they stated to me repeatedly, "We don't use the stuff. We sell it. The users know more than we do."

Is anyone here familiar with the Magnalac or Magnamax topcoats or the Woodsong line of stains and toners?

I'm seeking out a finishing "system" for my bedroom furniture that will be applied via HVLP (Wagner 2600). I would like to get a spray on stain or toner to even out some of the greenish casts in the Cherry wood. I don't want to cover the grain, but I'd like to even out the tone of the different boards slightly.

Some others have recommended a couple websites that sell lacquers and finishing products, but being such a neophyte, I'm unable to discern what products are applicable to my projects.

I've kind of settled on ML Campbell because I have a local dealer. I would appreciate anyone that can offer advice or tips and tricks for use with these products.

Thanks for your help.

Have a great day!

Rick

Reply to
tailslid1

Rick, I recently finished a complete kitchen using Magnalac, what an outstanding product. Covered great, smooth finish, dried fast, and cleaned up easy. I highly recommend this product.

Jim

Reply to
Tinmender

Reply to