Canadian online store for quality wood finishing products / Tutor

I am trying to locate an online store based in Canada, an online store that would ship to Canada, or local store around the Hamilton, Ontario Area that sells high end, quality wood staining and finishing products. Any help with that matter will be much appreciated.

I am also looking for a "tutor" around the Hamilton, ON area. I am doing some cabinetry work using maple, and I would like a professional to show me (paid of course) how to stain and finish maple dark without blotches etc... . You can e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (remove nospam from e-mail address).

Thanks to any answers to my questions.

Reply to
Derek - J